Most Recent Posts View all
Staying chic in the summer heat is an art form. Here are our favorite officewear pieces to help you look stylish without breaking a sweat:
- Akris punto Blazer, Blouse & Pants – This entire suit is just so cool! I absolutely have a weakness for polka dots and I love the fact that this would mix and match perfectly with navy, grey, black suits.
- Vince Camuto Pleat Waist Culottes – These culottes are the perfect statement piece for the office. They’re elegant, chic, and so comfortable!
- Theory Blazer, Top & Trousers – I love a good theory piece for work and this ensemble is no different.
- Oscar de la Renta Shimmer Twill Jacket – This look screams sophistication! With subtle blue hues and gorgeous detail, its absolutely perfect for an interview or a day at the office.
- Rag & Bone ‘Harrow’ Boot – This ankle boot is the perfect height for walking around comfortably all day and the design is classic enough to where you can get away with wearing it under a trouser suit or for business casual.
- See by Chloé ‘Dixie’ Leather Crossbody Bag – Every gal needs a good work bag to carry her everyday necessities. This one goes equally well with your weekend casual clothing as your workweek business casual.
Ruffles has made a huge comeback as one of the key trends for spring 2016. It was both embraced on and off runways and even on trend reports. Ruffled clothing pieces showed up on the runway in all varieties. From subtle feminine and flirtatious to bold and structured, ruffles can fit into a variety of personal styles.
For Porenza Schouler’s spring collection, ruffles were Spanish influenced. Seen at New York Fashion Week on shows like Jason Wu, Zimmerman, Cushnie et Ochs and at Paris Fashion Week like Balmain S/S RTW, Alexander McQueen S/S 2016 RTW, Miu Miu S/S 2016 and Giambattista Valli S/S 2016 RTW. Shop the below to incorporate a bit of this runway trend into your office wardrobe.
Pair the more feminine ruffled pieces with structured blazers, classic pumps, and sleek trousers for the office for a more conservative finish and pair with edgier accessories such as leather jacket, or studded accessories for a night out on the town.
Shop the trend here: