1. The last two years I have been obsessed with anything green and this bag is no exception. Love that it comes with a removable strap so it can be worn multiple ways.
2. This dress is a great staple for any season and almost any occasion.
3. Menswear inspiration was all over the runways and this tweed blazer is a perfect example of how to incorporate the trend in a feminine and work appropriate way.
4. Ankle booties are one of my favorite pieces because they are easy to pair with dresses or pants. 5. Love the little bit of edge this spiked ring gives to the look.
6. A statement accessory like this multi chain necklace brings dimension to the look.
7. On those brisk Fall days these tights with diamond detail not only keep you warm, they add some texture.
8. You can never go wrong with these simple House of Harlow triangle drop earrings.
9. Now that we can lose the coats it’s time to accessorize and show off those arms…and this bracelet is a great way to start.
10. This 3.1 Phillip Lim tote is ideal for carrying all of your work supplies for the week and can hold all of your books and magazines for a short Summer road trip.
11. These wedges could easily become one of my favorite pieces for Spring. The mixed textures make them interesting and fun for any outfit.
12. Push up the sleeves of the dress as the weather starts to warm up.
13. Top off the Spring look with a long necklace to make a statement and keep the look work appropriate.