The first day of Spring is right around the corner and I cannot tell you how excited I am to start wearing my Spring wardrobe, including white! White was all the rage on the red carpet and runways this year and what better place to rock the trend than at your next meeting? Here is my favorite look to start the Spring off right.
1. This Fendi Dress is a staple piece that can be worn almost year round and is well worth the investment.
2. Colorblocked bags are a hot trend right now and what better bag than this Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote. It is perfect to carry all of your work essentials.
3. Who doesn’t need this amazing Joseph Blazer in their wardrobe? A basic black blazer is great go-to piece for every woman’s wardrobe.
4. The mixed textures on these Rebel 2-Part Heelsmake these easy to pair with anything.
5. These Kate Spade stud earrings keep the look classic.
6. I love this Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Voluptelipstick in Nude Beige.
7. This Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace is perfect to give a little pop without looking overdone for the office.