1. What better way to keep time during an important meeting than with this beautiful Michael Kors watch?
2. Love the updated color in this basic fit and flare dress which is perfect for the office or for after work drinks.
3. The stitching on these cropped pants is a modern spin to a classic piece.
4. Skirts are a staple for Spring and the wrap skirt update was all over the runways this year.
5. This pale pink blazer is the perfect addition to your Spring basics.
6. No new Spring wardrobe is complete without a handbag like this Coach Borough bag.
7. Long pearls are an easy way to add a classic pop to any outfit.
8. Mint is one of my favorite colors for Spring so I was excited to see this staple top in the new color.