1. Blush pink is the It color of the season. This silk shirt is the perfect addition for Spring 2014 and beyond.
2. This laser-cut leather clutch is perfect for transitioning a work wardrobe from day to night, and to use on your next beach getaway. Use for traveling as both a clutch once you get there, and also a jewelry holder in your luggage.
3. The perfect amount of dazzle for both daytime and nighttime.
4. Dress up a plain shift dress with this splash of patterns. It also makes a tee more formal when paired with a navy or black blazer.
5. Redefine Casual Fridays with these cropped pants. These pants work in the winter with a black turtleneck just as well for spring with a cream blouse.
6. Need a quick updo? Put your hair up in a bun and clip on this fancy hairclip.
7. If you work in a more creative industry, this skirt is the perfect amount of glitz to wear to work. This skirt is also perfect for work parties!
8. This collar adds some preppiness to your summer pullover. Perfect for layering in the summer months.
9. The ultimate summer shades.
10. The floatiest top for this summer. Pair with gray or navy slacks for work, pair with a cream leather skirt for date night, and pair with denim cut-offs and gold gladiator sandals for weekends.
11. Shorter sleeves in summers mean a call for more arm accessories. This bracelet is conservative enough to wear to work.
12. These are THE summer sandals. Suede, laser cut-outs, and Alaia? Yes please!