A few of my favorite trends for the season were pastels and texture so I was excited when I started finding the pieces for my wishlist. From lace to perforated leather, you cannot go wrong with any of these pieces.
1. I carry a scarf with me year round because it’s an easy accessory and it is always great to be prepared if you get caught on a breezy Spring day or in a chilly office building.
2. The mint pop adds a little something to this basic bracelet.
3. This Vegan leather top is perfect for Spring. It is a great alternative to a basic tank and lightweight enough to wear throughout the Summer months.
4. My handbag obsession continues with this Henri Bendel Whitney Satchel. It’s great to carry all of your daytime essentials and the tan color goes with almost every outfit.
5. Looking forward to picking up these gladiator inspired heels from my favorite shoe brand.
6. Loving these printed pants that are stylish and comfortable at the same time. These are great for dressing up for the office or a fun weekend brunch with friends.
7. Had to include this two-finger ring with spiked studs to add some edge.
8. Pleats were everywhere for Spring so this skirt was an easy addition for my wish list.
9. Seriously cannot get enough of jumpsuits this year! I love this one because it comes in basic black or this great cobalt color. Depending on your office environment you can make it casual Friday appropriate with a boyfriend blazer and a statement necklace.
10. Lace top….check!
11. Top off any look with a pair of Wayfarers.