Just a few dream pieces I’m lusting after this dreary winter day in. With the exception of the lacy bra and the clutch, all of the pieces are easily adapted to be suitable for the workplace. More and more I’m into classic pieces that can be restyled a million ways rather than an one-time fun piece.
1. Cream blouses are easy pieces to transition from winter to summer. Wear with black wool slacks and a gray blazer for work, and some white silk pants for summer.
2. Pair these white cropped pants with a navy turtleneck for casual weekends, stilettos and a slinky top for nights out.
3. Rose pink is the it color of the season. Wear it for date nights over slip dresses or pair with work pants for your 9 to 5.
4. These strappy heels are conservative enough to wear for a wide range of events.
5. This bangle strikes just the right balance between edgy and classic.
6. A peek of something lacy beneath a low-cut top allows just a hint of sexiness to an otherwise demure outfit. Pair with an striped cotton button-down for a sexy night in.
7. Adding some cocktail hour jewelry and some stilettos is a quick way to make a work outfit happy hour-worthy.
8. A flashy clutch transforms an outfit’s overall vibe into something more nighttime and glamorous.
9. A lip color in true red goes well at work and on date nights.