This Valentine’s week, treat yourself or your loved ones with some of those gorgeous items which can be very well-incorporated in to your office wardrobe. If you are a single lady, this day is the perfect excuse to gift yourself that one luxury item that you’ve always craved. Here are some of our dream pieces we’re swooning over.
1. The basic white shirt made up of silk crepe de chine, which is a luxurious update on an everyday staple.
2. This Diane von Furstenberg essential kit pouch that has all the emergency-go-to-essentials like earring backs, hair ties, stain removal pads and deodorant wipes, makes the perfect stylish gift someone on-the-go.
3. Use this Mary Greenwell purse spray to freshen up your everyday work bag!
4. The NARS-Velvet Matte Lip Pencil easy to apply and in the truest shade of red.
5. Miu Miu-Cat Eye Sunglasses has that retro touch and gives that classic feminine look, for the working woman who likes to keep it sophisticated and stylish.
6. Scarves are pretty much a necessity these days, this Stella McCartney heart printed cotton scarf, can be layered on a plain white blouse, to make your outfit pop. Pair with a simple gray or black shift dress and a blazer for work, and with a striped tee dress, keds, and trench coat for casual days.
7. Fendi metallic leather flats, a flash of gold that can be worn both during the day or at an evening-night out.
8. These Fendi red crepe tapered pants might be a little cliché for Valentine’s Day but then again, it isn’t Valentine’s Day if it isn’t a little cliché. The mid-rise pants has an extremely flattering fit and are cute with both flats and heels.
1. Welcome spring with this bright-pink stretch-neoprene top which has a very structured fit. While the color keeps it playful, the clean silhouette keeps it formal.
2. Another favorite lip product of ours! It is available in three shades: Ellis Red, Pale Peach and Deep Fuchsia.
3. Mettalic leather wedge sandals that are high on comfort as well as style.
4. This Rodin Lip Balm is a beauty must-have.
5. Give your outfit a glamorous touch with this gold-tone-brass and bright pink earrings. These sparkling beauties work equally well when paired with a casual outfit or for an evening office-party.
6. Our favorite shade for the spring season. This nail polish is also very well themed for Valentine’s Day with the cute name ‘Break 4 Love’. (Also available in seven other colors)
7. The Karl Lagerfeld stainless steel watch is a classic watch with a twis.
8. As everyone at The Stylish Sophisticate is a foodie, this Cookie garland kit makes us happy. Though I am not sure how long it will last being hung on the wall before everyone ends up eating them anyway.
9. This J. Crew cashmere sweater is more on the subtle side yet keeping in touch with our Valentine’s Day theme. It’s extremely soft and can be worn for office-wear and casual-wear.
10. The Valentino Glam Lock Studded leather shoulder bag is more of a statement piece but can be paired with a casual pair of denim cut-offs or classic black slacks and a silk camisole for a night out.
Special mention: The Stella McCartney satin twill wrap-effect skirt. Again, keeping it stylish, classy and yet formal.
1. In love with glamorous pictures and Kate Moss? We are too. This coffee table book is a visual retrospective of her twenty-two year old modelling career.
2. These ointment tubes are an amazing lip product to slip into your handbag!
3. Who doesn’t love delicate lace lingerie? Our favorite is this red one from Hanky Panky.
4. That beautiful Karl Lagerfeld watch in gold… we can’t decided which color we like best!
5. This Moschino top is a lovely piece for Valentine’s Day. The bold intricate rose embroidery makes it even more charming. Pair it with a basic black blazer to make it more office-wear appropriate.
6. This lovely color block sweater might be sold out, but there is a very similar color block cashmere sweater that is perfect for incorporating color to your office-wardrobe.
7. Want to go bold this Valentine’s Day? But not too much? The Alexander McQueen printed scarf is your solution. Perfect both knotted over a cashmere sweater or as a light wrap on cool summer nights.
8. If you’re one of those people who shy away from red, this Jin Soon nail-polish can keep you in the Valentine’s Day mood without over-doing the red theme.
9. Want to go really bold with accessories this Valentine’s Day? Try this zebra print tote bag and pair it with a all white outfit, to make it pop out more while keeping it formal.
10. Invest in these delicate statement earrings for a fun sparkle. The best part is that it’s versatile and can be worn with any office-wear.
11. Jimmy Choo leather sandals in red for that comfort and the festive look.