Staying chic in the summer heat is an art form. Here are our favorite officewear pieces to help you look stylish without breaking a sweat:
- Akris punto Blazer, Blouse & Pants – This entire suit is just so cool! I absolutely have a weakness for polka dots and I love the fact that this would mix and match perfectly with navy, grey, black suits.
- Vince Camuto Pleat Waist Culottes – These culottes are the perfect statement piece for the office. They’re elegant, chic, and so comfortable!
- Theory Blazer, Top & Trousers – I love a good theory piece for work and this ensemble is no different.
- Oscar de la Renta Shimmer Twill Jacket – This look screams sophistication! With subtle blue hues and gorgeous detail, its absolutely perfect for an interview or a day at the office.
- Rag & Bone ‘Harrow’ Boot – This ankle boot is the perfect height for walking around comfortably all day and the design is classic enough to where you can get away with wearing it under a trouser suit or for business casual.
- See by Chloé ‘Dixie’ Leather Crossbody Bag – Every gal needs a good work bag to carry her everyday necessities. This one goes equally well with your weekend casual clothing as your workweek business casual.